Wild Turmeric Plump And Rejuvenate Clay Mask
This mask is formulated to stimulate cell renewal that works on scarring and pigmentation. Wild Turmeric or Manjishtha Haldi is an ancient ayurvedic ingredient used for hyperpigmentation for ages.
Suitable For: Sensitive Skin, Mature Skin, Pigmentation
Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Organic Wild Turmeric (Manjisth Haldi), Indian Turmeric, Red Moroccan Clay, Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil
How to apply: Step by step instructions
- Take 1/4 tbsp in a bowl and add water slowly to make a smooth paste. For additional benefits and glowing skin, replace water with 1/2 tbsp yogurt or honey, and add 3-4 drops of lemon. Add water if needed. This combination will make a lot of difference
- Apply to a clean face and neck in an upward direction. Leave the area around your eyes. Let it sit for 15-20 mins.
- Wash with warm water while gently massage in a circular motion
- Use 2X- 3X a week.
How to apply video: Make & apply a clay mask video
- Always patch test first on your hand or arm before applying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin. **6-8 Months Expiration
- Made to order to ensure freshness | BPA Free
Customer Care Instructions:
- Our handmade products are all-natural with a short shelf life, we hope you will use them as soon as they arrive.
- Always remember to store your unused products in a cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight area.
- This product is not to be ingested or to be used for medical purposes external use only.
- Non-GMO, Free from EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Parabens, Colorants, Triclosan, Sodium lauryl sulfate-free, Perfumes free, Soy, Nuts or Nut Oils